P90B 3B Birthing Simulator Basic
P90B 3B Birthing Simulator Basic
3B Birthing Simulator Basic
Obstetric simulation to enhance training effects:
The 3B Scientific® Birthing Simulator P90 BASIC has been developed for the skill training in normal deliveries, in complicated deliveries and in obstetric emergencies. Obstetric simulation has proven successful to enhance the training of delivery skills, following of protocols and reaction in emergency situation.
Assessment and manipulation of fetal positions:
Birthing complications are in general less likely when an abnormal fetal position or presentation can be detected before the labor process starts. When a fetus doesn’t present in a normal position (facing backwards, presenting head first), the correct measures must be applied to assist a complicated delivery with manual maneuvers. Furthermore, medical staff must be trained on when and how to apply obstetric emergency interventions (like a cesarean section).
With the 3B Scientific® Birthing Simulator P90 BASIC you can see how manual maneuvers affect the fetus in-utero and train the following delivery skills and techniques:
- Normal vaginal delivery
- Normal delivery of umbilical cord and placenta
- Palpation and assessment of fetal position and presentation
- Diagnosis of all normal and abnormal fetal positions and presentations (like face, neck, or brow) to represent routine and difficult deliveries
- Shoulder dystocia demonstration and management
- Breech deliveries (including complete, footling or incomplete, and frank breech presentation)
- Palpation of fetal fontanelles features
- Complete and incomplete placenta birth
- Demonstration of placenta previa: total, partial, and marginal
- Prolapse of umbilical cord
- Nuchal umbilical cord
- Cesarean delivery through pre-cut incision
- Clamping and cutting of umbilical cord
- Simulated suctioning of baby’s mouth and nose
- Pinard’s maneuver
- Mauriceu-Smellie-Veit maneuver
- Prague maneuver
- Woods maneuver
The 3B Scientific® P90 Birthing Simulator P90 BASIC offers the following features for effective obstetric teaching and training:
- Fully articulating fetus with open mouth, tiltable head, shoulder blade, and anatomical correct fontanelles
- Life-size adult female lower torso, anatomically correct landmarks like pelvis, pelvic cavity, and spine
- Manual birthing system to control rotation and speed of fetus delivery
- Easy to change position of fetus during birthing process including descend, flexion, extension, internal and external rotation, and restitution
- Easy change-out of parts through pin connections, no tools necessary
- Anti-slip base and handles for extra support on tables
All consumables and replacement parts are available here.
- 3B Scientific® Birthing Simulator P90 BASIC
- Detachable, padded stomach cover with basic insert with pre-cut caesarian section
- Basic birth canal
- Assembly kit
- Fully articulating fetal baby
- Umbilical cord
The 3B Scientific® Birthing Simulator P90 BASIC is made of soft vinyl (hard for inner structures) and silicone. It is easy to clean and all parts can quickly be changed without tools (pin connections).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE PLEASE CLICK HERE
Do you need a formal quote for your purchasing department?
Add your products to the shopping cart. Then, at checkout, click “Request A Quote.”
Your cart will be emailed and saved for either you or your administrator to come back and execute the order.