Non-Returnable ItemsCertain items on the website are marked as non-returnable. These items will have non-returnable in their product name and will have the following statement in their description. When you check the box accepting these Terms and Conditions at checkout you are acknowledging you may be purchasing one of these items and that the item is non-returnable. This is an NON-RETURNABLE ITEM. See Terms & Conditions for more info. You will be required to approve Terms & Conditions at checkout. Approval acknowledges your acceptance of this item is non-returnable.
General Website Ordering1. We are sorry but we do not ship to PO boxes.
2. Your credit card address and your billing address must match.
3. If you need to change or cancel an order please call us as soon as possible.
4. Website accounts/orders only accepted from the USA. You will not get an exact shipping quote on international orders. Please call to place international orders.
5. Ground shipping only available from the website. For EXPEDITED SHIPPING PLEASE CALL US.
Tax Exempt StatusIf you are tax exempt please follow these instructions:
1. If you do not already have a website account you must sign up for one on our website.
2. Fax your tax exempt certification to 718-321-7756 or email it to info@KlingerEducational.com
3. Be sure to tell us the email address that you used when signing up for your website account.
4. We will email you when you are set up on our website under a tax-exempt status.
Ordering and Customer Service
- Order by phone, on-line, fax or mail: All orders must be accepted and verified by Klinger Educational. Hours are 9:00 to 4:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday.
- Prices: Prices are in $ U.S. and are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors.
- Payments: We accept purchase orders from educational institutions and government agencies in good standing within the USA and Canada. Credit terms are Net 30. All others prepaid. We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. International orders must be prepaid with a wire transfer, bank draft or credit card. Your credit card is charged for the full amount immediately upon checkout from our website. We do not store credit card numbers for back ordered items due to security reasons. If you have questions please call.
- Quotes: For items not found in our catalog or for large quantities, please contact us for a prompt quote.
- Shipping guidelines: Orders ship FOB Roslyn, NY at our discretion. Ground shipping charges to the continental US are a minimum of $14.95. All online shipping and handling calculations are considered estimates and may be altered as actual shipping and handling charges are calculated at the time of order shipment. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Purchaser upon delivery to the common carrier or vessel in the US. Please contact us for a quote on priority, international or shipments outside the continental US.
- Claims: Inspect packages within seven (5) days of receipt for any shipping damage. Report any such damage to the carrier and to Klinger Educational Products. Save all packaging material. In the event of any obvious damage to the outer container, note such damage when signing for the goods or refuse delivery of the goods. Do not throw out packing materials until you have checked contents. Small items may be lost among packaging. Contact us for replacement of missing items within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Klinger Educational Products or Purchaser may institute the action in any form arising out of this agreement more than 12 months after the cause of action has arisen, or, in the case of non-payment, more than 12 months from the date of last payment.
Returns, Repairs, and Replacements
- Call for a return number (RMA) for any return or repair. Returns of unused items are only accepted within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- We cannot accept returns on Made-to-Order products, used products, product modifications or custom products since we cannot re-sell these items. If we make an error, we will replace the item only.
- Restocking charges. We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking charge to any returned products (unless resulting from our error) based on invoice cost plus shipping.
- Any returned product must be shipped freight prepaid to our facility unless prior arrangements are made. Klinger Educational Products cannot accept Cash on Delivery (COD) or collect shipments.
- Items must be returned unused in the original box.
Product Appropriateness / Safety
Age requirements / safety:
Klinger Educational Products supplies products designed for educational institutions, to be used under direct supervision of qualified adults. All products are for use by persons age 13 and up under adult supervision. The following disclaimer applies to each item sold by Klinger Educational Products.
WARNING: These products are not toys. Products are not for children under 13. Products may contain lead or choking hazards such as small parts, small balls, marbles, and balloons. Adult supervision is required.
Your purchase of items varies depending on which manufacturer. Your items are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 30 days from the original purchase date. Should there be a defect or malfunction of the product Klinger will repair or replace the product (at its option) free of charge *other* than shipping charges, which remain the responsibility of the Purchaser. This limited warranty excludes items manufactured and branded by other manufacturers but resold by Klinger Educational which is warranted by their original manufacturer. This limited warranty is void if the product has been subjected to damage, unreasonable use, improper service, modification, or other causes not arising from defects in original materials or workmanship.This warranty gives you certain rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KLINGER EDUCATIONAL SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS: (1) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OF WARRANTY, (2) ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM TORT CLAIMS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ARISING UNDER OTHER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY KLINGER EDUCATIONAL OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTORS OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO, AND ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
TERMS: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN KLINGER EDUCATIONAL AND THE PURCHASER, AND SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND THE USA. IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SHALL BE DEEMED ILLEGAL, THE REMAINDER SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED.
Any dispute of any sort that Purchaser may have with Klinger Educational must be submitted to confidential arbitration in College Point, NY. Purchaser must consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.klingereducational.com