Klinger Educational Products
KM1500 BlackBoard Mechanics™
KM1500 BlackBoard Mechanics™
Black/White Board Mechanics Kit™Large, robust components that mount directly to magnetic blackboards (chalkboard) to demonstrate simple machines and related topics. Perform the experiment on the board and calculations are carried out next to the equipment. Description Klinger Blackboard Mechanics™ system consists of over 25 large, colorful, and easy to see components, fabricated of heavy gauge aluminum and stored in a foam cushioned wooden storage case. Setting up a demonstration is quick and simple. Levers, inclined plane, pulleys, simple machines, roller, friction block, weights, springs and scales mount on the blackboard surface by means of high quality magnets. In minutes students or instructors can set up over 30 different experiments. The dramatic demonstrations promote a clear understanding of basic concepts of mechanics. Equilibrium, resolution, composition of concurrent forces, levers, torque, inclined planes, mechanical advantage, pulleys, simple machines, model of a crane, physical pendulums, spring systems, center of mass, friction are a partial list of possible demonstrations.
The mechanics kit for whiteboard demonstrations includes more than 25 large, colored and easily distinguished components stored in a case with foam inlay. More than 30 experiments can be set up in rapid time:
- Large components ensure that experiments can be viewed from a distance
- Secure attachment is guaranteed by high-grade AlNiCo magnets
- Quick and easy configuration of experiments
- Measuring units, vector diagrams and explanations can be provided right next to the experimental configuration on the blackboard
- 1 Inclined plane with pulley and angle scale
- 1 Rolling mass, 500 g
- 1 Lever with 20 holes, 545 mm long
- 1 Pointer for lever, 400 mm long
- 1 Slotted counterweight with knurled screw, approx. 20 g
- 1 Pulley, double, 70 mm dia., 40 mm dia.
- 1 Pulley, 70 mm dia.
- 1 Pulley, 40 mm dia.
- 2 Round scale dynamometers, 5 N
- 3 Magnetic tabs with 8 mm axis
- 3 Springs with hook, k = 6.2 N/m
- 1 Dual scale on a magnetic foil, 600x180 mm²
- 4 Arrows and one equilateral triangle on a magnetic foil
- 6 Weights with 2 hooks, 100 g each
- 1 Friction block
- 1 Set of nylon cords
- 1 Center-of-gravity plate
- 1 Plumb
- 3 Rubber grommets
- 3 Brass hook
- 1 Brass clip
- 1 Storage case
- 1 Manual
- Inclined plane
- Lever laws
- Torques and forces
- Forces acting on a lever arm
- Force as a vector
- Pendulum motion
- Physical pendulum
- Fixed and movable pulleys
- Block and tackle
- Hooke’s law
- Coupled resonance
- Center of gravity
Do you need a formal quote for your purchasing department?
Add your products to the shopping cart. Then, at checkout, click “Request A Quote.”
Your cart will be emailed and saved for either you or your administrator to come back and execute the order.