EIRQ05 Electronics System 1 Physics Kit
Electronics System 1 Physics Kit
The Electronics System 1 Physics Kit comes with 18 components, including a Circuit Board, and all the Diodes and transistors one needs to investigate core concepts in introductory semiconductor electronics.
With this kit students can explore common experiments such as The Half-Wave Rectifier, Measuring Gain with a Power Transistor, The Infrared Diode and Phototransistor, and The Unijunction Transistor.
Includes an Experiment Guide covering 12 activities:
- The Forward Bias Diode
- The Half-Wave Rectifier
- The Zener Diode
- The Transistor as a Switch
- Measuring Gain with a PNP Power Transistor
- The Infrared Diode and Phototransistor
- The Light Dependent Resistor
- Temperature Dependent Resistors
- The Silicon Controlled Rectifier
- The TRIAC