BMT-404D-LED Microscope HEAD: 45º Dual View EYE PIECE: 10x WF DIN OBJECTIVES: 4x, 10x, 40xR ILLUMINATION: LED Corded
The BMT series inclined microscopes have gained a great reputation and is a classroom favorite among students and teachers. Known for durability and versatility this instrument can be used effectively for most classroom studies. Offers advanced microscope features at an affordable price. Suitable for grades 8 to 12. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Monocular 360º rotating head inclined at 45º
- Locked-on 10x wide field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- Triple reverse nosepiece includes achromatic color-coded DIN objectives
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked-on stage clips (drilled and tapped to accept optional MS20 mechanical stage)
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- N.A. 0.65 condenser and 5-hole disc diaphragm
- Separate coarse and fine focus with rack and pinion mechanisms that have positive stops at both ends of the stage travel to prevent damage to delicate specimens or optics
- Built-in illumination system in base with on/off switch
- Rugged cast metal stand with stain-resistant finish and chrome-plated components
- Rechargeable model includes rechargeable (NiMH) batteries and single adapter
- Cord holder for convenient storage
- Comes complete with dust cover and instruction manual
- Shipping information: 9" x 13" x 18"-10lbs
Do you need a formal quote for your purchasing department?
Add your products to the shopping cart. Then, at checkout, click “Request A Quote.”
Your cart will be emailed and saved for either you or your administrator to come back and execute the order.