BMT-403D-LED Microscope HEAD: 90º Video EYE PIECE: 10x WF DIN OBJECTIVES: 4x, 10x, 40xR ILLUMINATION: LED Corded
The BMT series microscopes have a great reputation and are a classroom favorite. Known for their durability and versatility with a rugged cast metal stand, stain resistant finish and chrome plated components. Features a locked-on 10X wide field eyepiece with calibrated pointer and 360° rotating head that is inclined at 45°. The ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensures precise magnification. The DIN achromatic objectives are parfocaled and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Packed in a fitted styrofoam box and includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. 5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Monocular 45° Inclined, 90° Video,or 45° Dual View Head, all 360° rotatable
- Reversed triple nosepiece includes achromatic color-coded DIN objectives
- 115mm x 120mm plain stage with locked-on stage clips
- Built-in illumination system in base with an on/off switch
- LED illumination with light intensity control
- Cord holder for convenient storage