56221 Mains Coil - 500 Turns
Mains Coil - 500 TurnsWith earthed plug for direct connection to 230 V mains on fixed mains lead, 2-pole switch and replaceable TT 2.5 A fuse. Primary coil with euro plug for 230 V mains. Can experience both low voltage and high voltage when used as secondary coil, therefore not suitable for student experiments.
• Casing: Impact-resistant plastic of high mechanical and thermal resistance, rear made of transparent
plastic so that the winding can be seen, with square opening for slipping the coils over the U-core (562 11)
• Electrical connections: safety sockets (all coils) • Centre taps • Ratings: Printed on each coil casing are the number of turns, DC resistance, inductance and max. continuous current. • Max. current: May be considerably exceeded for short periods.
• Number of turns: 500
• Max. continuous current: 2.5 A
• DC resistance: 2.5 Ω approx.
• Inductance without iron core: 9 mH
• Wire diameter: 1.0 mm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE PLEASE CLICK HERE