Leybold LD Didactic
With two independently controllable stepping motors which move the sensor and target arm. The motion is defined using the key in the control panel of the X-ray apparatus. (554 800 / 554 801) and initiated manually or automatically. Included in the scope of supply of the X-ray apparatus (554 801).
- Operating principle: stepping motors for target and sensor arms, which can be electronically coupled
- Angular range of target: unlimited (0°… 360°)
- Angular range of sensor: approx. -10° to +170°
- Angular resolution: 0.1°
Angular resolution: 0.01° with HD accessory X-ray (554 835)
- Length of sensor arm: approx. 40 - 110 mm
- Width of sensor slit: 1 mm
- Area of target platform: 25 mm x 28 mm
- Sample clamping width: 3 - 9 mm
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm x 22.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE PLEASE CLICK HERE
Do you need a formal quote for your purchasing department?
Add your products to the shopping cart. Then, at checkout, click “Request A Quote.”
Your cart will be emailed and saved for either you or your administrator to come back and execute the order.