521391 AC/DC Power Supply 0...24 V / 5 A Leybold Physics Lab Experiment
AC/DC Power Supply 0...24 V / 5 A
Power supply unit with high load capacity for infinitely adjustable DC and AC voltage and digital display. All outputs are overload protected by circuit breakers and are therefore particularly suited for practical experiments. All outputs galvanically isolated from the mains, floating.
From a safety standpoint, particularly suited for student experiments at all age levels thanks to safe separation in accordance with BG/GUV-SI 8040 (conforms to German RiSU).
• Output voltages: 0-24 V AC and DC, infinitely adjustable
• DC voltage: bridge rectification, smoothed
• Load capacity: 5 A, aggregated
• Display: switchable between AC and DC
• Connector: two 4 mm connector pairs for AC and DC
• DC and AC may be used simultaneously, but are not galvanically isolated
• Electrical isolation: Isolating transformer in accordance with DIN EN 61558-2-6, (compliant to German RiSU)
• Input voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 256 mm x 225 mm x 117 mm
• Weight: 6 kg
Materials and equipment for teaching Physics labs, advanced science experiment apparatus, Leybold
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE CLICK HERE