521352 Variable Low-Voltage Transformer 1...12 V/6 A
Variable low-voltage transformer 1...12 V/6 A
Power supply unit for electrical and simple electronic experiments. Output voltage adjustable in steps; overload protected with circuit breakers. All outputs galvanically isolated from the mains, floating.
Particularly suited for student experiments at all ages due to safe separation in accordance with BG/GUV-SI 8040 (conforms to German RiSU).
- Output voltages: 1 ... 12 V AC and DC, in steps of 1 V
- DC voltage: bridge rectification
- Load capacity: 6 A, aggregated
- Connector: two 4 mm connector pairs for AC and DC
- DC and AC part may be used simultaneously, but are not galvanically isolated
- Electrical isolation: Isolating transformer in accordance with DIN EN 61558-2-6, (compliant to German RiSU)
- Input voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 203 mm x 225 mm x 117 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
INSTUCTIONS FOR USE CLICK HERE