40-CXB-100-RC Microscope: HEAD: Binocular EYE PIECE: 10x WF DIN OBJECTIVES: 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR(oil) FOCUSING: LED CordlessA precision-built, tamper-proof microscope uniquely designed incorporating high resolution flat field objectives with wide-angle viewing. This quality, full-size microscope is offered at a great price. This model features a low position graduated mechanical stage allowing students more working room on the stage and more suitable positioning for specimens. Suitable for grades 6 to 12. Limited 5 year warranty.
- Monocular 45º inclined, 45º dual view, or binocular head, all 360º rotatable
- Locked on 10x wide-field eyepiece with calibrated pointer
- DIN achromatic objectives are parfocaled, parcentered and color-coded
- Reverse nosepiece for more working room on stage
- Positive stops at both ends of stage travel to prevent damage to specimens and optics
- 3 objective models have a large plain stage (4.75" x 4.5") with spring clips, 0.65 N.A. condenser and iris diaphragm
- 4 objective models have a built-in mechanical stage with spring loaded clamp, 1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Choice of LED Corded or LED Cordless (rechargeable) illumination
- Vinyl dustcover and instruction manual included
- Shipping information: 9" x 6" x 15"-9lbs
Do you need a formal quote for your purchasing department?
Add your products to the shopping cart. Then, at checkout, click “Request A Quote.”
Your cart will be emailed and saved for either you or your administrator to come back and execute the order.