16180 Mini Biology Kit
Mini Biology Kit
The Mini-Box Biology contains materials for successful microscopy and preparation that are
required at every workplace .
The instructions supplied contain instructions for use for all devices. Numerous suggestions for possible investigations are described in detail and simplify the way into the world of the microcosm.
With the help of the hand microtome, particularly thin sections of plant parts or pieces of tissue can be made.
- The flower and leaf press is suitable for:
- Creation of a herbarium
- Differentiate between different leaf shapes,
- Comparison of the leaves of a plant species from different locations,
- Pressing of grasses, ears of corn (species differentiation) and roots,
- Showing the progressive color of leaves on pressed leaves,
- Representation of growth lines of germinating plants (beans, wheat).
- CONTENTS OF THIS KIT:
- 1 × Dropper, plastic
- 1 × Three lens magnifier
- 1 × Dissecting needle, straight
- 1 × Tweezers, blunt
- 1 × Microscope scissors, pointed / rounded
- 1 × knife
- 3 × Test tube, plastic, 152 mm
- 1 × Test tube brush
- 1 × Test tube rack
- 1 × Petri dish, plastic
- 10 × Suction paper for flower press
- 1 × line
- 2 × Lid for multi-purpose pools
- 1 × Cover glasses, 100 pieces
- 50 × Slide, 50 pieces
- 1 × Microtome