Classic Human Skull Model, with Opened Lower Jaw, 3 part
This dental skull with opened mandible exposes tooth roots with vessels and nerves. The skull model also features the numbering of the cranial bones, bone components, fissures, foramina and other structures. The cranial sutures are shown in color, as are the meningeal vessels and venous sinuses. This skull is a great tool for dental students and teachers alike.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
This unique model of the classic human skull is useful for students and practicing doctors alike, being a great tool for learning and teaching. Not only are important anatomical features of the skull depicted but also the open jaw gives a distinctive view of teeth roots.
Instructions for use click here