433.92 MHz operating frequency (70 cm UHF band/ISM (Industrial, Scientific, Medical) band), for the experimental investigation of electromagnetic wave propagation conditions (broadcast) in free space, e.g. in air and in dielectric media such as water and on parallel-wire systems
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz (70 cm UHF band)
- Transmitting power: 0 … 3 W, adjustable
- Power setting can be used for amplitude modulation
LI>Standing wave stability: max. 20 : 1 (for parallel-wire experiments)
- Connections: power adapter, BNC socket for power regulation, 2 (4 mm) safety sockets for antenna output
- Housing: enclosed on all sides with integrated heat sink
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 50 cm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
- Antenna rod: 32 cm x 7 mm diam.
Receiver dipole: 4 cm x 7 mm diam.
Support rod for transmitter: 3 cm x 10 mm diam.
Support rod for dipole: 13.7 cm x 10 mm diam.
Scope of Delivery: